If you are looking for your first copier lease then it could be daunting experience. We know that looking for a copier can be harrowing because the prices are high and the sales experience is stressful. Too many companies only care about making money and don’t care about you. At Copier Las Vegas we believe in helping you to make good decisions about your copier.
When starting your copier search you need to consider what you actually need. If you walk in blindly then you are more likely to be taken advantage of. If you are working with a sneaky salesperson then they will be able to tell immediately that you don’t know what you’re doing. This can cause you to lose money if you aren’t careful.
Start thinking about what your business needs are. Why are you really getting an office machines? Be realistic with what you think you need and don’t be worried about farfetched “what if” scenarios.
- Is color printing a necessity?
- What do you think you will be doing most? Printing, scanning, copying, etc
- Do you have any specific needs?
- Is typical paper size alright or do you need tabloid abilities?
- How long of a lease are you looking for?
- What do you think is your realistic monthly output?
If you figure these questions out early then you won’t be as likely to be tricked. Sleazy salespeople use tactics to try and scare you into bigger purchases. Knowledge is power and understanding what your needs are will help you dramatically down the road.